Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Exercise

Well I did my exercise video today. Last week I did my exercise video on Monday, then I walked to the mall on Tuesday, and then completely went back into lazy mode. This week I did my video on Monday, but skipped a little part of it, I walked to the mall to drop off an application to the theater, and today I did my video, and I didn't skip any of it. I'm not sure why but before Christmas doing my video wasn't that hard, like I was still tired but I didn't feel like I was going to die. Now it seems like my heart just starts beating super fast, and I feel a little sick like I want to throw up. This isn't making exercising any easier, seriously who wants to exercise when every time they do they feel sick? Today I ate before I worked out, an actual meal, but it was right before I did my video. Maybe on Friday I will eat at least an hour before I do my video. I have been failing on the eating out once a month. I went to Red Robin and it was yummy. I am horrible at not eating out, it is my weakness! Today we were going to Loveland and I didn't have time to eat dinner so we stopped by Taco Bell. But we went to the grocery store and bought some supplies, so now I can actually make dinner! So according to the Wii Fit I am still gaining weight. I think it was because of Red Robin. I will try better and then we'll see. I know that I'm not going to loose weight right away, and that it is going to take a lot of effort, like eating out less! My new goal for the rest of this month is to not eat out any more! I am proud that I did my video today. I really didn't want to. Hopefully by the summer I will have at least lost 10 lbs. Tomorrow I am thinking about riding my bike to a nearby park. I don't like going with out Nick though. He is too big for most bikes, so we don't have one for him. It would be so nice to just ride our bikes together to the park and hang out and relax at the park. Maybe we'll walk instead. According to Google it's like 30 min. walking one way, but then I'll get extra exercise! And maybe we'll play some Frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment