I have not been doing well, as you can see. I stopped blogging for a bit. We had finals, and moving! Now that it is June I feel like I can focus more on my goal. Nick asked me if we made a goal to go to Hawaii and said we couldn't go until we're at our goal weight would it help? I of course said yes! I have been talking about going to Hawaii for a very long time, since before we were even married. Nick's family has a time share and so the idea of going there isn't completely out of the picture. We wouldn't have to worry about hotels when we go. So, the new goal is Hawaii! If ever we want to go eat out or not exercise we are suppose to remind each other about Hawaii. I'm am pretty sure this is going to be a great goal, and will work because I want to go to Hawaii so dang bad!
I have been exercising, just not as strenuous as my work out video, but I think it's helpful. We moved into a new apartment that has a pool. We've been swimming pretty much every other day, if not every day. Sometimes we don't swim very long, and other times we do. I honestly don't know how good of an exercise swimming is, but I'm hoping it will work. We LOVE swimming! We hate exercising, so this is a form of exercise that is fun. The only thing is I'm not sure what you should do to really get a work out while swimming. We do laps and what not but are there other exercising you can do? I would like to work on my tummy, but I'm not sure what type of movement or swimming exercise you can do that will help tone your tummy? I figure just swimming will help tone my all around body, and especially my legs. We've also talked about doing the Wii Fit again, to keep track of weight loss, and also Livestrong.com I also need to get more ideas of healthy recipes, yummy healthy recipes. If we could find a bunch of, easy, healthy recipes we could make every week I think that would help as well. I have also been really bad about soda lately. I think not drinking soda will help too. I hope we can do it, because we both really want to go to Hawaii!!

Hawaii! That would be so fun. I've got San Diego hanging over my head as my incentive. Dang...if Hawaii were my incentive though, that'd probably work better, lol. Good luck with your goals, I know you can do it. I found a book called "The 17 Day Diet" and I love it! It's really easy and healthy and there's some fun new recipes (tons of great recipes online) and you only have to exercise a minimum of 17 minutes a day. And each cycle is only 17 days...that's what sold me, lol. I feel like an infomercial, but I really do love it. I learned a lot of great things.
ReplyDelete