Monday, April 18, 2011

Workout Blog

I have decided I need some more motivation to lose weight. If I write in my weight loss blog then maybe I will be more motivated! So from now on I will write down what I eat, so I can track my calories, when and how long and what I work out. If I have to write in my journal then maybe I will be more motivated to actually work out! Lets hope this works. I think it would be helpful if I had encouragement. I would really appreciate helpful hints, healthy recipes, what works for you and what not. I really do need to lose weight. My goal is to have a lower BMI, and be at my normal weight, or weight at which I should be at according to my age and height. I should weigh 140, and my BMI should be 22. My current weight is above that :) and my BMI is 31.8. According to my Wii fit I am obese! I NEED to lose weight.

Today I did a Slim in 6 work out video. This video has two work outs. The first one is a little less extreme, so I did that one. You're suppose to do the 1st video for 3 weeks and the 2nd for 3 weeks. If you do it every day you should be "slim" in six weeks. I don't think that will happen, but I do think it is a great video for me. I've done it before and have felt my legs feel firmer, and I like the way I feel after I have done it, well not immediately after I do it, cause I feel like i'm going to fall over. It's been a while since I've done a high intensity work out. Today I felt like my legs were going to give out on me. I felt a little dizzy, which I know is probably not the best. When I start doing it more my body will hopefully get use to it, and I won't feel like falling over.

I had a lite blueberry yogurt and a piece of wheat toast for breakfast. I think drinking lots of water is very important. I have always felt that water really helps your body and you should drink tons of it. I have a 3 cup water bottle. I am a water bottle weirdo, I have bought many water bottles and am very picky about which ones I choose to use. I have found a cambelbak water bottle. It has this really cool spout that is like the other camelbak products you have to bit down a little to open it up. I really like it.

I want to know what some really yummy healthy snacks are. I get snackish a lot. I want to find something that is healthy. I'm not a huge vegetable fan, and I don't want to force myself to eat foods I don't particularly like. I don't that will help. But I will try to have more vegetables that I do like into my day. Its just so dang expensive!

Well I decided to play raquetball tonight and that was a fun way to excercise. I hit Nick though a few times, he was not very happy. I've done very well today.

1 comment:

  1. If I had the time and if i even knew how to do one of these I would love to! I will try and follow your blog as much as I can. I want to help keep you motivated as well as myself. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete