I have been slow, but luckily I did work out yesterday! I was not so good at healthy eating and going to my class did not help. We got an Olive Garden gift certificate from my parents so we decided to go eat out yesterday afternoon. I probably should have gotten something else but the thing I got was the only thing that sounded good, it was a lot of calories though, but I did only get water! Good thing I worked out before I went to eat. In my class we're all doing presentations on unit plans of various things, one of the requirements is a cooking activity you would do with your students. Most of the students who presented last night had some sort of food activity. So I had ants on a log, mud pie(chocolate pudding with oreos and gummi worms) and homemade ice cream. I
had to make the ice cream. I have never made it before, let alone in little bags. It was all very yummy but did not help with counting my calories. I was a little over at the end of the night.
I bought something to motivate me. I decided I want to have a bikini looking body, basically so I look good in a bikini. I went to target and found a lot of bikini's on sale, so I bought one in one size smaller. It will be my motivation. I guess I feel that if I have something I really want to wear I will be more motivated to wear it, which means exercising. Every time I get tired and don't feel like working out I can think about this brand new, unworn bikini. It's a good motivation for people who like to wear new things.
Working out yesterday was easy and a little hard. I didn't think it was super easy but I noticed my legs hurting a lot more. I tried to pay more attention to some of the things that were mentioned while exercising. For example, focusing on the area you're trying to work, your stomach, butt, thighs. Its also very important to breathe. I don't know if I'm the only one, but sometimes I forget to breathe when I'm exercising.
No comments:
Post a Comment