Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivation part 2

Nothing motivates you more than  seeing yourself loose weight. This morning I weighed myself and I was at my goal for the end of this month. They say you fluctuate between 2lbs a day. Well I guess weighing yourself when you first wake up, your weight will be lighter? I know that I'll probably change weight throughout the week, but as long as I'm going down then that's good. Seeing my weight made me want to loose even more. I worked out today and ate smaller portion sizes. One of my big problems is eating late. Because we don't have jobs we end up staying up late, and then I get hungry. A new goal for this week will be to go to bed early. It will be easier now because we don't have internet. Also we didn't eat out today even though we both really wanted too. Nick made BBQ pizza and it was really good. Now I just need to focus and stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment