I've decided to turn this blog into an all around blog about me. The things I like to do, the things that happen to me. The way I feel and the things I create.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
My goal just got real...
I know I said before that my goal was Hawaii if I loose weight. Now my goal has become real. Nick promised me that if I loose 65 lbs by May 1, 2013 that we will go to Hawaii. He wrote it in our calendar. This means that it will really happen!! I'm trying to figure out how to exercise when we move to Yuma. It is going to be really hot, which means outside activities will probably be limited. Plus we've heard that the area we are going to be living in is a little shady, which means I can't go running at night by myself. It's really weird but I am definitely not a morning person. I tried running early in the morning one time and I hurt my leg. I think I pulled a muscle. I'm also seriously considering getting a gym membership. However I know nothing about gyms. Where we are moving to there is a Curves within walking distance. It 's only 5 min away. But there is also a big Planet Fitness gym about 10 min. away that I could ride my bike to. I don't know how bad the heat is going to be in Yuma, so I don't know if even thinking about riding my bike to get around is a bad idea? Most likely I will probably want to go to the gym either after breakfast or right after lunch, but during the day time so that If I'm walking or riding my bike hopefully I don't get attacked or anything. I might be totally paranoid about being attacked but we'll see. I really want to achieve my goal. I have heard so many success stories from people I know. It seems like the trend right now is to loose weight. I think if you do curves they help you with nutrition as well, but I didn't see any prices online so I will have to wait until I can go in and talk to someone. Does anyone have a suggestion on whether I should go to Curves or a biger Gym of some sort? Sometimes I forget to blog or I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I will keep you updated though, who ever is reading my blog?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment